The industry-standard survey, data collection and business Intelligence Analysis Server Engine
As the first internet-enabled survey engine, Infopoll Server is the world's most innovative solution for collecting, analyzing and delivering; business intelligence across the entire enterprise for mission-critical applications. Infopoll Server provides maximum security and control for collecting, analyzing and communicating real-time data and results.
Infopoll Server 8.5 is a formidable Internet-enabled server engine capable of setting up, managing and processing real-time surveys, collecting data and analyzing and delivering real time business intelligence on demand. it is available for Windows and Linux.
Proven technology - Infopoll Server is the world's first Internet-enabled survey engine, initially
released in 1995. Now, with many more unique and powerful features in version 8.5, your
organization can rely on Infopoll Server to deploy mission-critical enterprise applications.
Install it once and shared world-wide by hundreds of users or departments in your organization.
Scalable and integrated - Infopoll Server was designed for large enterprises, which supports
hundreds of users, thousands of respondents and unlimited responses
Centralized backend database that can be configured to all major industry-standard
Easy to use and zero-administration cost.
Customizable looks and feel to maximize your branding and identity scheme.
Real-time and customizable report options for you to deliver a live report with click of a button
in a browser.
- Accessible anywhere and at anytime.
How Infopoll Server works
- Users of Infopoll Designer create their question with the easy to use Infopoll Designer.
- Users publish their survey online from Infopoll Designer with click of a button. The Infopoll Server instantly validates the user account, dynamically creates the survey database, sets up a survey form accessible to respondents and immediately informs the user of the survey form URL.
- Collects and stores the survey data. The Server then automatically updates the database as it collects the survey data submitted by respondents.
- Analyzes the survey data. The Server then performs a number of statistical analyses on the survey data in the database.
- Reports the survey results to the Internet. The Server publishes live survey reports to the Internet immediately after collecting and analyzing the survey.
Easy To Install and Use
- Install once on a single server machine and share it with hundreds of users throughout your entire organization.
- Instantly publish a new questionnaire from anywhere for live data collection without writing one line of code.
- Web-based and user-friendly management and access interface makes anyone an expert without any training.
- Empower every user in your organization to deliver professional results fast, with minimum training.
- Zero administration cost.
- Customizable Site Template (background, font, images and etc.) to ensure all the survey forms have a consistent look to maximize your corporate identity and branding.
- Customizable User Template allow each user, department and division to have their own identity (looks and feel).
- Customizable User Permission Levels.
- Customizable Live Reports.
- Customizable edit response page message at anytime. A survey respondent can re-direct to any web site the user would like.
- Response page can be redirected to any page specified.
Accessible Anywhere and Anytime
- Deploy your questionnaire via the Internet, Intranet and Extranet with click of a button anywhere and anytime.
- Easy-to-fill out professionally-looking questionnaire can be answered by your target audience using any web browser. Respondents can use any computers regardless of the operating systems such as Windows, Macintosh, Unix, etc.
- Administrate or manage your server anywhere and anytime.
- Monitor survey progress and access live results instantly anywhere and anytime.
Maximum Security and Control
- Support Internet Secure layer to transport sensitive user data using https protocol.
- Total Security - Several levels of password protection ensure that only authorized users can access your sensitive data and survey results from the server.
- Identity protection gives the respondents confidence to answer your questions in such applications as human resources.
- Access to Infopoll Server is password protected and is restricted to meet your organizationís security, hierarchy and culture. Your sensitive data is securely protected.
- Each user can be set up with a permission level to specify what can or can not be done based on the skill levels.
- Deliver customized live reports with password protection.
Support Industry-standard Databases
- Infopoll can be configured to any industry-standard corporate server databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle and others.
- The survey database is created dynamically without any assistance from the Database Administrator.
- No database knowledge is required to use Infopoll.
- Live survey data can be exported in a comma delimited format (csv) and can be easily imported into such programs as MS Excel, Access, SPSS and etc.
- Server manager can directly access server database from any browser.
Scalable and Reliable
- Infopoll Server has been proven extremely reliable while operating in enterprise environments. You will be assured of non-stop 24 hour access.
- Infopoll Server supports hundreds of live surveys or polls at the same time.
- Thousands of respondents can answer your surveys simultaneously.
- Each survey can have unlimited number of responses.
- Supports hundreds of users and thousands of respondents at the same time, with unlimited responses per survey.
Intelligent, Real-time, Multi-dimensional Analysis
- Intelligent and real-time analysis and reports.
- Unlimited number of customizable reports to allow you to fully explore the data from different angles.
- Real-time data and results of the survey analysis with full-color tables and charts.
- Fast summary statistics with tables and charts.
- Unique drill-down and what if analysis.
- Cross tab reports can be saved for email delivery.
- Access survey results anywhere and anytime.
- Trend analysis to compare the history data.
- Survey data on demand. Survey data can be exported quickly and easily from the server to such applications as Microsoft Excel.
Live, Deliverable and Customized Reports in Minutes
- A survey user can create an unlimited number of customized reports delivered live to any number of people world-wide by email.
- All of the reports are created dynamically with updated data.
- A real-time customized report with user-specified questions can be configured to be viewed by respondents immediately after submitting their answers.
- A built-in Duplicate Submission Eliminator provides accuracy of the survey data by ensuring that no survey entry is submitted twice to the database.
- The user can save an incomplete survey to be completed at later time.
- The Server Administrator or survey owner can edit a particular record by bringing back the data to the survey form. This is especially useful for a company to use Infopoll to collect accurate information such as company budget planning.
- Test a survey before going live. Survey data can be cleared with click of a button.
- Edit the survey form to correct any mistakes anytime from a web browser, even after the survey has been sent out to participants.
- Allows the questionnaire author to change survey settings anytime.
- Unlimited one-question poll can be created and deployed to your site in minutes.
- 200 MB free hard drive space depending on the survey projects
- Any Windows Server with Internet Information Server, or Linux with Apache Server
- Internet, Intranet and Extranet ready
- Web Browser - Any Popular Web Browser;
Optional Database Servers (Options)
- Support major industry-standard database servers such as MS SQL, Oracle and others
- Comes with default open-source database Server
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Infopoll available to license and what operating systems it supports?
Yes. You can purchase a license of a customized Infopoll Server to be installed/managed on your web server, running under IIS under Windows Server or Apache web server under Linux.
What is the survey data stored? Is it in industry-standard database?
The survey data is stored in an industry-standard database. However, it can be configured to another database server if you prefer.
What about hardware sizing, what would be the recommended cpu, memory for the server and how many users can this setup typically support?
We recommend the latest Intel or AMD processor with 8GB RAM. The more RAM you have available, the better the performance will be. It all depends on your site load.
Can the Database Server be installed and run from a different machine instead of the web server machine?
Yes, it can even run on a different operating system such as Linux
How easy to install and manage Infopoll Server?
The default installation and configuration is very simple. It should not take more than 30 minutes for any web administrator to complete it. After installation, the server can be managed from any web browser, locally or remotely. As always, our technical support team is available to help if needed.
Does Infopoll Support a Secure site?
Yes. you can configure your web server using SSL(Secure Socket Layer) to support the HTTPS protocol
Can Infopoll Server be installed on our intranet?